Omaha's #1 HIT Music Station - Channel 94.1 is already getting excited for the 2013 December Diaper Drive! Some families have such a tight budget that they can only afford one package of diapers until payday, or they have to choose between buying food for their family & buying diapers for their baby. Since diapers are particularly expensive, many food banks cannot keep enough of these items to serve the needs of their clients. That is where Channel 94.1 and YOU can help out!
Channel 94.1 will collect diapers & try to fill an entire semi-truck between Friday, December 13th, & Sunday, December 15th, at the Linden Market HyVee on 132nd & Dodge! As always, all diapers will be collected & donated to The Lydia House - a division of the Open Door Mission - to be distributed to needy, young mothers with infant children.
IMPORTANT: Click HERE to print off the Diaper Donation Form. Please fill it out & bring it with you when you drop-off your diaper donation.
DROP-OFF DATES & TIMES FOR LISTENERS & BUSINESSES
- Friday, December 13th, from 7am-8pm
- Saturday, December 14th, from 8am-8pm
- Sunday, December 15th, from 8am-6pm
IDEAS TO COLLECT DIAPERS
- Bring in a package of diapers or $5 & you can wear jeans to work on Friday. The money collected can by used to purchase diapers.
- Whichever department, classroom, etc., can collect the most diapers gets a pizza party.
- At family gatherings, bring diapers instead of white elephants - you can also drop the diapers off together as a family.
- If your business has multiple locations, see which store can collect the most diapers & the winning store will get lunch catered in.
- If you own a business, everyone who brings a package of diapers in during a set amount of time will get a percentage off their purchase/service/etc.
If your office, family, or group has an idea for collecting diapers, e-mail us at email@example.com with the Subject DIAPER COLLECTION IDEA. Plus, in December, groups, businesses, & families can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know how many diapers they've collected & to throw out challenges to other businesses!
We look forward to hearing from everyone & seeing you all as you drop-off diapers for the Channel 94.1 December Diaper Drive!