Servin' It Up!
Heartland 21-40 is SERVIN’ it UP! for this Sand Volleyball Classic
The first-annual SERVIN’ it UP! Sand Volleyball Classic is a day for fun-in-the-sun on Saturday, July 14 at The Digz, 4428 South 140 Street in Omaha. Twenty-four teams will compete for awesome prizes in this recreational sand volleyball tournament. Proceeds for the event, hosted by the Heartland Family Service 21 - 40 Young Professionals Group, benefit the individuals, children and families who are clients of Heartland Family Service. The event is open to the public. Participants under 18 years of age must have a signed parental consent.
To register, visit www.HeartlandFamilyService.org or email Heartland21.firstname.lastname@example.org Early Bird Special registration discounts available until Friday, May 25. Final registration deadline is Friday, June 22. For more information contact Melanie Krings, Tournament Chair, at (402) 995-9481 or Heartland21.email@example.com
For information contact Melanie Krings, Tournament Chair, at 402-995-9481
· 8:30am - Registration
· 9:30am - Round-Robin Play Begins
· 12:30pm - Lunch
· 1:00pm - Tournament Play Begins
· 1st Place = $300, 2nd Place = $150, 3rd Place =$60
· 50-50 Split the Pot and Raffle Drawings All Day!
· Early Bird Special: Register before May 25: $120 per team of 6 + $20 each additional player
· After May 25: $150 per team of 6 + $25 each additional player
· Registration Includes: T-shirts for each team member, pizza lunch & guaranteed 4 games!
· Register online at http://HeartlandFamilyService.
· Final deadline to register is Friday, June 22
Heartland 21-40 is a group of young professionals between the ages of 21 and 40. Established in 2010, the mission of 21-40 is to provide young professionals with volunteer and networking opportunities while supporting the mission of Heartland Family Service through service, advocacy and financial support. All interested young professionals in our community are invited to share their talents to help improve the lives of less fortunate individuals, children and families in the metro area.