Join Chi with Channel 94.1 at LaMar’s Donuts on June 7th from 7am to 9am!!
• National Donut Day is Friday, June 7.
• LaMar’s Donut and Coffee will be giving away free donuts to everyone who visits a store.
• For those looking to share the celebration with their coworkers, friends or family, if you purchase a dozen donuts on top of your free donut, you will also get a free coffee.
• LaMar’s Donuts are made fresh every morning and produced by hand from start to finish, beginning with kneading of the dough to the made-from-scratch icing and glazes.
• National Donut Day is celebrated on the first Friday of every June, a tradition dating back to 1917, when female Salvation Army volunteers known as “Lassies” made donuts for soldiers on the front lines of World War I.
• For 10 years, LaMar’s Donuts has partnered with The Salvation Army by holding an annual fundraising campaign for National Donut Day. This is done by Donation bell ringers being posted at participating LaMar’s locations on the morning of National Donut Day to raise funds for The Salvation Army youth programs. LaMar’s also helps out by giving a portion of in store proceeds and matches all online donations on June 7.