Channel 94.1 and DiVentures are teaming up to give you the Big Party Show Excellent Adventure for Exit Omaha #89!
Join Big Party and Jeff Degan on a trip to Cozumel, Mexico for an underwater scuba excursion. You and a guest will enjoy round trip airfare to Cozumel, Mexico, a 5 night stay at the all-inclusive Fiesta Americana Resort and 9 dives. You and a guest will receive open water certification from DiVentures.
All of Cozumel's reefs are considered excellent by Caribbean standards and drift diving is the easiest type of diving by any standard! You'll dive the famed Paradise Reef and Chancanab Reef with most having a maximum depth of 60 feet, perfect for new divers!
You can qualify to win an Excellent Adventure with the Big Party Morning Show! Listen to Channel 94.1 all week and call 402-938-9400 when you hear the DiVentures touch tones! If you're the 9th caller you'll be registered to win Exit Omaha #89!
(Must be 21 years or older to win.) For official rules click here.
This trip has all of the ingredients for a great dive getaway – friendly locals, good food, lively nightspots, towering coral formations, warm water, great visibility and white sandy beaches. Most dive sites are found within the national marine park, where you can find 26 types of coral, with more than 100 subspecies, and more than 500 fish species, including the endemic splendid toadfish and loggerhead, hawksbill and green turtles. Most dive sites are a short 5-15-minute boat ride away. From shallow dives to secluded, seldom visited, current-swept dives, there’s a dive for everyone.
Stay at Fiesta Americana, set on Cozumel’s southwestern edge, close to the island’s best dive sites, and just a few miles from the action of downtown. The resort has a beautiful outdoor pool, fitness center, five onsite restaurants and three bars. Plus, for the fitness-minded, there are aerobics classes, yoga classes and bicycles. The picturesque seaside resort is surrounded by a lush tropical forest and is fronted by a private beach club with snorkeling, over-water sunbeds, and a boat dock. The full-service day spa offers the chance to treat yourself. All rooms include balconies or terraces and free wifi.
Scuba certification includes the following:
1. Open Water Certification for winner and 1 guest of choice, winner must be 19 or older. Winner’s guest must be 15 or older.
2. Certification must be completed through DiVentures.
3. All required paperwork must be filled out prior to class including medical release if needed.
4. All online training must be completed prior to first night of class training at DiVentures.
5. Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Boots are required for class. These items must be purchased through DiVentures.
6. Both participants will be given an allowance of $300 each for mask, snorkel, fins and boots.
7. Any amount over $300 will be at the expense of the winners.
8. Any unused amount cannot be used to purchase any other gear or be given back in any form of payment.
9. Certification includes 4 Open Water Certification Dives, to be completed with DiVentures prior to the trip. If certification is not completed prior to trip, winner and guest must pay $100 each to complete certification dives in Cozumel.
10. Gear for class and certification dives included. Winners will need to rent gear through DiVentures or purchase gear through DiVentures for trip. Gear that is either to be rented or purchased includes: BC, regulator and dive computer. Optional suggested gear: Wetsuit and dive bag.
11. Dive certification does not include dive insurance; DiVentures recommends dive insurance through DAN.org. There are three plans that divers can choose from: Master, Preferred and Guardian Plan.