Be Bold, Get Cold at the Polar Plunge for Special Olympics Nebraska!
- Event is Feb 10th at Lake Cunningham at 11am
- It’s a fun, crazy event that you can do with a team of friends, coworkers, family members or on your own. You do not need to be part of a team to plunge
- Costumes and creativity with themes are encouraged
- It’s $50 per person to plunge and incentives can be earned from $75-$3,000 per person
- Prizes are awarded for costumes and fundraising
- There is a post-Plunge party at Saints Pub and Patio on 120th immediately following the Plunge where plungers receive a lunch, pick up incentives and where prizes are awarded.
Information and tips on plunging can be found on the Special Olympics Nebraska website at sone.org/