More than five million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s, and nearly two-thirds are women. On April 20, 2018 at the Omaha Sports Complex, RivALZ participants will tackle Alzheimer’s Disease.
RivALZ– A Blondes Vs. Brunette Female Flag Football Fundraiser – will raise awareness and funds to benefit care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association. Women over the age of 21 - sign up to play today! Draft your friends, family and coworkers and join the fight to defeat Alzheimer’s.
To learn more and sign up to play, visit alz.org/rivalz.
- Alzheimer’s Association RivALZ® is a volunteer-driven event that engages young professional women in friendly but fierce flag football games across the country.
- As part of the competition, teams are organized around age-old rivalries — East vs. West, Blondes vs. Brunettes, City vs. Suburbs — that inspire fundraising, awareness and action in the fight against Alzheimer’s disease.
- Games are held year-round in cities nationwide.
- Since the inaugural game in Washington, D.C., the event has grown to more than 50 cities, raising more than $9 million and bringing thousands of new supporters to the cause.
About the Alzheimer's Association
- The Alzheimer's Association is a leader in providing help and hope for people living with the disease and their families.
- The Alzheimer’s Association works with caregivers to enhance care and support for all those affected by Alzheimer’s and other dementias, offering a number of resources online, in person and on the phone – wherever caregivers are most comfortable accessing information when they need it most.
- The Alzheimer’s Association is the largest nonprofit funder of Alzheimer’s disease research.
- Visit alz.org to learn the facts, share your story, and get involved.